These 4- ingredient popsicles are a favorite for all ages. They are great for teething babes, hot nights and even a quick breakfast on the go, as it really is mostly just fruit and yogurt. Happy Summer!
Strawberries (1 & 1/2 cup)
Blueberries (1& 1/2 cup)
2 Tablespoons Sugar
Chobani Vanilla Greek Yogurt (1 cup)
Ice Pop Molds (I used these which are very convenient as each pop comes off separately.)
1. Pit and quarter strawberries and puree in the food processor with 1 tablespoon sugar. Pour into a bowl.
2. In the clean food processor bowl, add blueberries and 1 tablespoon of sugar and puree. Pour into a bowl.
3. Starting with strawberry puree, spoon into a ziplock, cut the corner and squeeze into bottom layer (about 1/3) of ice pop mold.
4. Partially freeze this layer, about 1 hour in the freezer.
5. Fill a ziplock with the greek yogurt and fill the second layer of ice pop mold.
6. Fill another ziplock with the blueberry, topping off the final layer of your pop molds. The yogurt consistency will keep your layers separate, for the most part.
7. Put your sticks in and place in freezer until completely frozen, a few hours or overnight.